Thursday, February 17, 2011

day after day

As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility . And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me . So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that . I’ve done things that haven’t occurred yet and things that they don’t want to take responsibility for . That you were sitting home just wishing we . Could go back to when it was just you and me . I’m sorry for the times I would neglect . I’m sorry for the times I disrespect . I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done . I’m sorry for the fact that I’m not aware . That you can’t sleep at night when I am not there . Because I’m in the streets like everyday . I’m sorry for the things that I did not say . Like how you are the best thing in my world . And how I’m so proud with you . I understand that there’s some problems . And I’m not too blind to know . All the pain you kept inside you . Even though you might not show . If I can’t apologize for being wrong . Then it’s just a shame on me . I’ll be the reason for your pain . you can put that blame on me .

No comments:

Post a Comment